With offices in the UK (London) and Chile (Punta Arenas and Santiago), TEG is a privately owned group of companies established to facilitate early entry into world-class green hydrogen projects.
The TEG portfolio includes green hydrogen production projects in areas that satisfy key selection criteria. First, the very best natural resources able to generate renewable energy at the lowest possible cost and second, a geographical location with multi-purpose marine and gas storage facilities capable of competitively servicing a range of downstream markets.
This approach places TEG and its partners at the forefront of the emerging green hydrogen and ammonia supply chain.
The core principles of TEG’s business model are:
- Select the very best projects with fundamental competitive advantage (i.e. natural resources, proximity to market, infrastructure and logistics) which are most likely to be successfully executed with due regard to social, environmental, technical and jurisdictional factors.
- Work closely with the very best suppliers to innovate and expedite
- Drive investment and project execution on a solid timeline that is linked to offtake requirements, value creation and market readiness.
Our highly experienced management team has worked on a huge range of renewable energy and process industry projects globally across the whole business lifecycle for some of the worlds biggest companies. TEG has a deep knowledge of the following:
- Wind and solar renewable energy technologies including all technical, environmental and permitting aspects
- Design, construction and operation of major process plants including hydrogen plants
- Port and harbour construction and marine operations
- Windfarm and power project construction and logistics
- Shipbuilding and shipping
- Large scale project and asset finance.
Our Management Team
Financial professional with extensive experience in the development of capital intensive projects especially in global gas markets.
20 years experience in renewable energy development and operation on- and off-grid focussed in Latin America.
Corporate Finance Director
40 years experience in structured corporate and project finance across aviation, shipping and energy asset classes.
30 years experience in commercial roles for process plant developments worldwide including energy and hydrogen.
General Manager TEG Chile
Over 30 years senior management experience in heavy industry throughout Latin America running businesses in mining, construction, energy and equipment.
Over 25 years’ experience including leadership of major industrial developments in Chile and the Americas and covering all phases of engineering, construction, maintenance and operations.
Public Affairs Manager
Marine biologist from Magallanes with extensive development experience in private and public sectors, serving in the Regional Government of Magallanes and later as Seremi de Energía de la Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena.
Environment & Permits Manager
Marine biologist with extensive experience in governance of environmental issues in Chile, from 2012 as head of the Environmental Impact Assessment and Citizen Participation Division in the Executive Directorate of the Environmental Assessment Service.